Memberships ordered online become effective immediately and your email confirmation serves as your temporary card granting you free admission and parking to the Zoo. Please print your confirmation receipt at the end of your transaction and provide a photo ID for entry. Permanent cards will be sent by mail.
- We want your visit to be pleasant and safe.
- Membership is a privilege. Members must abide by all current rules and regulations on the Safety and Enjoyment page.
- When using your membership card or guest privileges, one of the named adults on the card must be present for admittance.
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID along with your membership card at the admission gates.
- You will be asked to show your membership card to receive free parking upon exiting the parking areas.
- All Members must be listed on the membership card. Gender and age of all children will be recorded. All membership descriptions must be followed.
- Children listed on a Family, Single Parent or Supporter membership must live in the household with the primary adult member(s). Up to six children, 18 and under, may be listed.
- All membership benefits and prices are subject to change.
- Zoo memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please consult your tax advisor regarding charitable donation rules.
For questions regarding your Detroit Zoological Society membership, please click here to visit our FAQ section or email the Membership Department at email@example.com or call 248-541-5717 and press 3.