Wild Summer Nights features a variety of live music from local bands, including children's, folk, country, Motown and R&B. Guests are welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs and picnic baskets. Food, snacks, beer, wine and soft drinks are available for purchase from Zoo concessions.
• July 2 – Julianne Ankley (country)
• July 9 – The Sun Messengers (Motown and R&B)
• July 16 – Mr. Seley and the Troublemakers (children's)
• July 23 – The Verve Pipe (children's)
• July 30 – Jill Jack (folk)
• Aug. 6 – Billy Brandt and the Sugarees (Americana)
• Aug. 13 – The Ragbirds (folk rock)
• Aug. 20 – Candy Band (children's)
• Aug. 27 – Joe Reilly and the Community Gardeners (children's)
Admission prices are reduced to $6 for all guests after 6 p.m. on Wednesdays in July and August; members are admitted free. The Zoo remains open until 8 p.m.
Wild Summer Nights is also supported by Door to Door Organics, Ford, IBEW Local 58, Outback Steakhouse and Valvoline Instant Oil Change.